Warner Plaza was the designed, constructed, and is currently managed by Mike Afari. Mike trained in Mechanical Engineering at the University of Arizona and enjoys developing his own real estate properties. Mike has been involved with large scale construction of office space, apartment buildings, and shopping centers in the greater Los Angeles area for 30 years.
- Approximately 16,000 sq. ft of total office space on the second and third floors.
- Approximately 8000 sq. ft of service oriented retail space on the ground floor.
- Office space ranging from 675-2500 sq. ft.
- A portion of office suites are supplied with water and sewage capabilities, excellent for medical or private use.
- Three story office building and retail building
Why we’re different
Unlike other large office buildings, the architecture, construction, and management is under one roof, and we do most general construction in house. What that means to the tenant is that you receive the utmost in customized care. Unlike being a small tenant in a large building with large levels of bureaucracy and red-tape, you can deal directly with the management and we can create customized office space solutions, virtual office space solutions, and retail solutions to help your business grow.