- 1 Features, Benefits, and Amenities
- 2 Centralized Location within the San Fernando Valley
- 3 Growth
- 4 Diversity:
- 5 Our Pricing is Better Leaving you More Money to Grow Your Business
- 6 Nearby Shopping Centers, Freeways, and a Great Community
- 7 Street Visibility in a High Traffic Area
- 8 Handicapped Accessible
- 9 Parking Availability
- 10 Freeway Accessibility:
- 11 Internet Access
- 12 Restaurants
- 13 Mailbox Service:
- 14 Additional Features, Benefits, Amenities, and Services
- 15 Other Features, Benefits, and Amenities
Features, Benefits, and Amenities
Features, Benefits, and Amenities include customization options, centralized location, amazingly great pricing, and nearby shopping and freeways.
Highly suitable for, legal offices, chiropractors, accounting firms, real estate offices, loan centers, medical and holistic medical practices, psychologists, psychotherapist, nutritionist practices, publications, technological related businesses, starting businesses, and immigration lawyer offices.
Centralized Location within the San Fernando Valley
- Real estate prices in the San Fernando valley have skyrocketed over the last 30 years. The current population is approximately 60,000 people within 15 square miles.
- Woodland hills and the surrounding areas have a very diverse workforce which lends itself to successful business. Woodland Hills and the adjacent areas are 78% White, 7.6% Latino, 7% Asian, 3% Black, and 4% Other
Our Pricing is Better Leaving you More Money to Grow Your Business
- 21054 Sherman Way – Warner Plaza: $1.25 – $3.00/SF starting – Call today to get a your FAST FREE CUSTOMIZED QUOTE!
- Beverly Hills Price Range $2.00 – $5.00/SF starting prices
- West LA Price Range $3.00 – $5.00/SF starting prices
- Oxnard St – Warner Center Towers: $3.00 – $8.00/SF starting
- Owensmouth Ave: $2.00 – $5.00/SF starting
- Canoga Ave – Trillum Towers: $3.00 – $8.00/SF starting
- Victory Blvd – Warner Corporate Center: $2.00 – $8.00/SF starting
Nearby Shopping Centers, Freeways, and a Great Community
- Starbucks Coffee is one block northwest.
- The Warner Center is the largest Business Park in the San Fernando Valley helping you position your business for success
- The Fallbrook Mall and Shopping Center is about 1 mile to the west at 6633 Fallbrook Ave; 1.1 Million SF shopping center
- The Westfield Topanga Shopping Center is one of the largest malls in the Western USA! and is a few blocks away at 6600 Topanga Canyon Blvd, Canoga Park CA 91303
- West Hills Hospital is just blocks away to the west.
- Yelp Woodland Hills CA: Listing of Wooland Hills CA businesses with reviews.
- Manta Woodland Hills: Listing of approximately 14,000 Companies in Woodland Hills CA
- West Valley Warner Center Chamber of Commerce: Business Community website for Tarzana and Woodland Hills
- Wikipedia Woodland Hills Los Angeles CA: Informational website about the Woodland Hills community
- LA Times Guide to Woodland Hills CA: Informational
- Woodland Hills Marriott: Nearby place to stay when visiting
Street Visibility in a High Traffic Area
- Corner contains a traffic light creating a highly accessible value.
- On Sherman Way between Canoga Ave and Desoto Ave
- Highly desirable corner property on Sherman Way and Variel Ave increases traffic visibility.
- Warner Center Complex is Adjacent.
- Situated on one of the busiest 6 lane streets in the San Fernando Valley.
- Close proximity to many bus stops allowing for increase foot traffic and visibility
- Prominent signage availability options.
- Handicapped accessible for medical office spaces.
- All entrances are handicapped accessible for medical office space.
- Wide doorsAmple exterior signage opportunities for advertising your business
- Professionally landscaped.
- Unlike other towers that charge $2 every 3o minutes, tenants typically can receive reserved parking spaces as part of their lease.
- Large private parking lot behind building
- 5:1000 parking for medical offices
- CVS parking across the street with one of the largest parking lots in the San Fernando Valley
- The 101 Freeway is 1 mile south
- The 405 is 4 miles east
- The 118 Freeway is 5-6 miles north
- Ventura Blvd is 1 mile south
- Free wifi internet
- Blazing fast Time Warner Cable services.
- ATT Internet Services optional.
- Topanga Shopping Center in close proximity (within minutes!).
- Many local restaurants (100s within 1 mile).
- Large central mailbox.
Additional Features, Benefits, Amenities, and Services
Meeting Room Services:
- Conference Room Access $10/h, $60/day
- LCD Projector (Free with Conference Room Access)
- White Board (Free with Conference Room Access)
- TV/DVD (Free with Conference Room Access)
- Video Conferencing (Free with Conference Room Access)
- Mail scan/email $20/month (Davinci Discount 30%)
- Mail forwarding rate $30/month (Davinci Discount 30%)
- Mail notification $20/month (Davinci Discount 30%)
- Notary services 15 (Davinci Discount 30%)
- Virtual Mail Plan $50 (Davinci Discount 30%)
- Street Signage Listing
- Lobby Directory Listing
- Website Design
Telecommunications, Computer, Internet
- Computer & Internet Use $5/hr, $30/day, $100/month
- Wired Internet
- Wireless Internet $30/month
- Phone & Internet Services: High Speed Internet, Wifi Internet, Wireless Internet, Ethernet/Wired Internet, AT&T, Time Warner Cable Internet
- Phone Number $20/month
- Phone Usage $10/day, $50/month
Other Business Services
- Catering Options variable pricing
- Beverage service variable pricing
Other Features, Benefits, and Amenities
- Large custom designed window office spaces
- Automated programmable Temperature control ice cool during summer months
- Security System; 24/7 Surveillance systems; Alarm and reporting